Life at Tindall Riley
We are an established firm steeped in history with an excellent reputation for providing high quality professional services in insurance. We employ over 250 people across diverse businesses and international offices.
We aim to attract and retain high-calibre service orientated people by offering competitive remuneration and benefits, interesting work and a supportive and professional work environment in which to develop your career and fulfil your potential.
Employee Reward and Benefits
We are committed to supporting our employees maintain a healthy work-life balance through regular social and sports events and a comprehensive range of benefits, subject to eligibility criteria, including:
- Minimum of 26 days annual leave (full-time)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance cover
- Life assurance scheme
- Group income protection scheme
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Confidential employee services e.g. counselling.
- Health assessments (subject to eligibility criteria)
- Eye tests
- Employee share scheme
If you are highly motivated and looking for a career where your contribution is valued, please complete our application form. To view the current opportunities available within the group of companies we manage, please see our LinkedIn page.